Anatomy based continuous professional development for Yoga Teachers
weekend training:new training coming soon email firstname.lastname@example.org
HIPS & PSOAS
Pelvic alignment, physiology of the hip movement and function, common hip issues.
SHOULDERS – the signature of our posture:
Anatomy and physiological alignment of the shoulder joint, rotator cuff injuries and common issues in shoulder movement.
Anatomy and physiological alignment of the spine, basics of postural analysis, common neck and lower back issues, promoting stability and balance via yoga postures.
FASCIA and the concept of integration.
Facts about fascia, fascial approach to the yoga sequence developing and practice, integration of yoga class from the anatomy perspective.
PRICE: €230 Weekend, 9am-6pm each day.
Reserve your place with a €50 deposit or call call:Teresa on: 087 987 8424
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM THE COURSE:
- Extend your knowledge in the integrated multi-dimensional body work.
- Guidance on recognition & correction of most common mis-alignments.
- Embodying techniques on relieving lifestyle created body tension.
- Experiential work on posture adjustments.
- Development of the practical anatomy orientated approach to your teachings.
- Tips on class sequences development.
- Advice on yoga practice choice based on the individual needs of your students’.
- Beautiful handy course content brochures.
APPLICATIONS BEING ACCEPTED NOW FOR TEACHER TRAINING COURSES
Yoga Teacher Training RYT 200 Yoga Vinyasa Flow YOGA Alliance USA Certified Course , starts June 30th and July 1st 2018 10-4.30pm saturday and sunday
100 Hour Vinyasa Flow Skills/hands on Adjustment Skills Course Certified dates to be decided
A Chair yoga and Restorative Yoga Certified Training one day training Teachers ( Dates to be decided) Cert course Manual included
NEXT Course JUNE 30TH JULY 31ST 2018-19 FOR 200 HOUR YTTC VINYASA FLOW, WE HAVE DATES JUNE 30 JULY 1ST , NEXT ONE SEPT 15TH116TH OCTOBER 13TH/14TH NOVEMBER 17TH /18TH DECEMBER 15TH /16TH JANUARY 26TH/27TH FEBUARY 23RD/24TH MARCH 23RD/24TH APRIL 27TH/28TH MAY EXAM DAY TBD...IF YOU MISS A WEEKEND YOU CAN RECOVER IT VIA WORKSHOPS ETC WITH TERESA
A FREE MASTER CLASS SUNDAY MAY 13TH 2018 11.30AM-1.30PM
`JUNE 30TH AND JULY 1ST SATURDAY AND SUNDAY , 10AM -4.30PM ( this is the first weekend , then we return September -May 2019 , once monthly THESE DATES COMING SOON
text/call 087 987 8424
Yoga Sacred Space is a Yoga Alliance Registered Training School of Yoga
New Course in Yoga Sacred Space Studios, Wicklow June 30th/july 1st 2018
It is Teresa’s goal to train her teachers to become not just teachers of yoga, but Masters of Yoga. Her rigorous training course and standards have set the bar high. This ensures her teachers are highly qualified and Yoga Alliance Certified.
Requirements: An enthusiasm and experience of the practise, preferably 2 years of classes and a regular daily practise. The course is a 200 hour course following the Yoga Alliance standards and registered.
If you miss a weekend you can make it up , but at the students expense.
Classes, as a gift are included to students who pay in full, before starting, but not workshops.
The fee covers the teaching only (Non-refundable). Books from required reading list, note pads and your work book's are extra. Lunches and breaks not included. Fill out application form, and email it in or send to Yoga Sacred Space Studio, The Mall Business Centre, Main Street Wicklow or email it to: email@example.com
- In-depth exploration of Asana (Postures)
- Correct alignment
- how do we flow and transition?
- How to instruct
- Qualities of a teacher
- Demonstrating, assisting, observing and adjusting
- Safety in the classroom
- Theraputic values of Asana
- Etiquette of adjusting
- Sequencing classes
- Developing teacher presence and teacher voice
- Practise teaching groups
Pranayama and relaxation:
- Yoga breath and pranayama
- Breath techniques, effects and methods of teaching
- Yoga nidra
The human system:
- Anatomy and physiology ( a separate weekend separate fee and cert)
- Applied anatomy and intrinsic structure
- Anatomy of yoga movement
- Practical chakra awareness
- Nutrition of a Yogi
- anatomy of breath and bandhas
- What is meditation?
- Why meditation?
- Exploring different methods of meditation
- Chakra meditation
Philosophy and ethics:
- Kharma (service) yoga in practise
- Ethics and values of a yoga teacher
- The philosophy and aim of yoga
- Applying yoga philosophy to your practise
- Study of the seven spiritual laws of yoga Deepak chopra
Recommended/required reading for study, dvd's recommended to watch as a group. Non contact practise, to build the non contact 100 hours required. Teaching methods, discussion.
Teresa Murphy-Moore – Primary Teacher trainer EYRT and leads the Training course. Eyrt (Founder Of Yoga Sacred Space) Vinyasa Asana structured Practise, The subtle body anatomy,Yogic Philosophy and Wisdom, Nadis, Prana, Sutra's in practical use. How to Teach and how to be as a teacher of Yoga.
Some Guest Teachers /contributors–The Practise /Teaching Tips/different styles THIS 2018-19 COURSE WILL FEATURE SEAN MACNAMEE OF BOSS HOT YOGA STUDIOS DUBLIN WILL TEACH US HIS SPECIAL CRAFTED MANDALA FLOW .
Olya Byrne Anatomy and Physiology Practical -this is now a separate course within this course 9 a whole weekend,so more attention to detail and has its own certification., separate fee.
Students will be responsible on qualifying to register themselves with Yoga Alliance.
Yoga Sacred Space Wicklow Studio,
Unit 8, The Mall Business Centre,
Contact: 087 9878424
Yoga Sacred Space
shoreline leisure centre bray